- Services to private users by 'Remote Access' was my main mode of operation for several years - however, the Pandemic (Covid-19) has driven so many employees to work from their homes - my focus has changed accordingly.
- PaulWADE-PulpKult - has extended services directing focus towards businesses and their employees; those working remotely from home, and those who carry out manual tasks at the companies place of operation.
- PulpKult's new direction is 'Building Apps,' to help streamline business workflow using 'Citizen-Development' systems, without coding experience, better known as "No-Code App-building.
- With the objective of analysing business tasks with a view to digitise and streamline those tasks to save the company time and money. Staff, with experience working those tasks, are best placed to suggest and take part in creating No-Code Apps for the purposes intended.
- Collaboration with major platforms in No-Code App-Building, allows us to help businesses and employees to streamline repetitive tasks, use or create DataBases and to involve everyone to find the best use-case system/operation scenarios.
REMOTE IT-Business Analyst
Anywhere in the World.
(English speaking preferred)
- Everyone in the world is now painfully aware of the Pandemic. We shall not beat that drum any longer, as We're certain you have heard more than enough already.
- We would like to offer ANYONE who is isolated at home with a PC or Laptop that is not running as it should be, a no-strings FREE SERVICE - So that you may join with video-calls on various sites, such as Skype// Messenger// Google-Meet//Etc. Talk with your friends and/or relatives.
- If you wish to take advantage of our -FREE OFFER- for device services, please contact us soon, so that we may book a convenient time and date with you.
Helping you to avoid ongoing computer errors.
* Remote Secure Connections.
* Person 2 Person.
* You may be Present Throughout Service.
* Tuition. Offered To Clients On Request.
* System & Software Analysis.
* Assistance with Add-On Devices (Printer, Audio, Etc.)
* Windows 10. Systems Check, Apps, Up-Dates, Etc.
Alternative arrangements can be established.
- Social Media. "PulpKult" IF YOU NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS OR BOOK VISITS.
- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.
Home connections are made exclusively with TeamViewer.
Linux-MINT Home WebSite.
Below, some Skills I have trained in.
PC Repair & Servicing
Key topics PC Components.
• Examine the major components of PC systems. Main features of CPUs and their associated slots and sockets. Explore memory types and the various types of expansion buses.
Symbols, Terminology, Ports, and Cables
Examine ranges of components, connectors, cables, and ports. Basic mathematical and electrical concepts. Working with Modules
Disassemble a PC. Examine the features of the modules. Explore possible sources of faults and discover remedies for these.
Configuration Techniques and Software Solutions
Examine the main steps in the configuration. Explore I/O addresses, DMA channels, IRQs, and PnP. Examine issues associated with BIOS and CMOS. Discover, Windows tools, to resolve resource conflicts and other faults.
Install IDE hard drives, SCSI devices, and partition drives.
Working with Printers, Scanners, and Modems
• Examine different types of printers and for each, explore possible sources of faults as well as solutions. Identify and correct faults associated with scanners. Consider issues associated with modems, ports, and connections.
Prevention, Maintenance, and Viruses
• Consider a variety of faults/hazards, such as viruses, that may affect PCs, and (gain the knowledge to advise others on methods of prevention.
• Examine components and protocols involved in networks, (discover how to install those network(s)). Examine hubs and switches, internet- working and intranet-working, deal with security issues relating to networks.
Using Multimeters and Tools
• Use of tools, such as nut drivers, pliers, and diagonal cutters. Use multimeters to solve a variety of different problems.
Troubleshooting techniques familiarise with common problems and solutions associated with specific components. Troubleshoot systems including ‘Portable Computing.’
Explore problems that arise using solid-state memory devices, and how these problems can be solved. Perform a number of different upgrades on laptops. Hard Disks Theories and Practices
Explore DOS, FAT, FAT32, and NTFS. Examine, backing-up hard disk data. Recover data from damaged disks and resurrect system(s) after a hard disk failure
Key topics of the Web
Explore different types of websites, as well as their typical features, and their purposes. Examine the principles of various website designs. Create interesting website experiences. Consider design constraints. Planning and Designing Website(s).
Consideration of the importance of ensuring the website's design also meets the needs and tastes of your target clients. Colour, theory, and basic visual design. Structure website’s effectiveness and designs an easily understandable navigation system.
Preparing Assets for Websites.
The use of text, images, animations, videos, and sounds on websites. Considering the importance of using these media carefully and adhering to guidelines for visual layout. Create images with Adobe Photoshop and animations with Adobe Flash. Constructing Websites Principles
Construct websites using both HTML and authoring packages, and consider the advantages and disadvantages of each. Adhere to web standards, to ensure that websites function in a range of browsers. Examine web hosting and processes of publishing websites to servers.
Constructing Websites: Advanced Principles
• Examine additional complex principles of website design. Rollovers, forms, and cascading style sheets. Develop setting up websites that accept online payments through PayPal (& others). Optimize websites for top results in search engines.
Elements - Computer Programming
• Basics of coding systems. Discovery, computations in binary arithmetic, and the differences between various number systems. Examine logic gates and the different types of data representation.
• Examine different operating systems, how operating systems function. High-level languages such as COBOL, FORTRAN, and Pascal.
Data Processing and Organisation
Basics of programming in Visual Basic.
Fundamentals of Software Testing
Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
Static Techniques and Test Design in Software Testing
Black-Box Software Testing Techniques
White-Box Software Testing Techniques
Software Test Management
Configuration Management, Risks, and Incidents in Software Testing
Tool Support in Software Testing.